The goal of all our Big Mozz recipes is to bring the Party to you, and this Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip appetizer is the perfect people pleaser for all occasions. To give this a Big Mozz spin, start with the best fresh mozzarella ever, made in one of our Mozzarella Making Classes. Three kinds of cheeses make this dip extra creamy and extra delicious.
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
- ¼ cup Fresh Mozz
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- Tortilla or Pita Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, Romano, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve warm with chips.