To make this simple and easy crowd pleaser, you’re going to first want to take a Big Mozz Mozzarella Making Class so you have the freshest, homemade, and most important ingredient– the mozz! Fresh Mozz is marinated in oils and spices for a gourmet spin on a classic favorite. These little marinated mozz appetizer bites make the perfect hors d’oeuvres to pass around at your next dinner party.
- Fresh Mozz rolled into bocconcini
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- 1-2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients except Fresh Mozz and mix together. Add bocconcini and stir to mix, making sure cheese is well coated. Cover and refrigerate at least half an hour.
- Remove rosemary sprig and serve.