4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried basil
½ tsp dried oregano
½ tsp garlic powder
3 tbsp olive oil
1. Slice each chicken breast to create a pocket for stuffing.
2. In a small bowl, stir together salt, basil, oregano, pepper, and garlic powder. Season the top and bottom of your chicken.
3. Stuff the chicken breasts with the fresh Mozz. Secure the chicken with a toothpick if necessary.
4. Add oil to a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and sauté until the side bottom is golden brown. Flip the chicken and cook another until the remaining side is golden brown.
5. Reduce heat to medium. Pour Big Mozz Red Sauce around the chicken. Cover and simmer for another 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Make the freshest mozzarella at home with a Big Mozz Class
If you haven’t signed up for one of our mozzarella making classes yet – what are you waiting for? Make the freshest mozzarella you’ll ever eat with our wide variety of class offerings. Live and on-demand – all classes are virtual and include a cheese-making kit shipped to your door. We can’t wait to see you at our virtual event.