Here’s What You’ll Need
- Thawed cheese curd from your Mozzarella Making Kit
- 3 small to medium sized bowls (stainless steel is recommended, but not required)
- A kettle or a pot for heating water
- A tablespoon
- A wooden or plastic kitchen spoon or spatula (non-metallic)
- A stable internet connection!
Here’s What’s Recommended
- A kitchen thermometer
- Latex or vinyl gloves
The most important step in this whole process is to have a good time! Thank you and we can’t wait to make Mozz with you!
Now that you have everything you need to prepare for your online mozzarella making class…
Share the wealth!
Show the world your #amozzing skills! Take plenty of photos and share on social with #homestretch and tag @bigmozz. We’ll be reposting our favorites!
Ready to Eat…
Once you’ve made your Mozz, further your education with Big Mozz At Home! We’ve created a YouTube playlist of recipe videos to pair with your fresh mozz. Like and subscribe! We’ll be adding more videos and content, so stay tuned and follow us on Instagram @bigmozz.